Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If you have 20 minutes..

I've always loved going to the gym. Often I wake up and it's the first thing I think about. Well, not so much right now. I'm busy and exhausted.

So, I was looking for a workout I could do in as little time as possible. I know I'm a little behind the times on this one, but Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred was my answer! It is a surprisingly challenging workout, especially since it is only 20 minutes long! All you need are a set of Hand Weights (for 8-Pound Neoprene - click here) and a Yoga Mat  and you're all set.

The DVD literally takes 20 minutes, will give you a good sweat, and RESULTS. I've been really happy with this and have found that I'm actually sore the next day. Her philosophy of mixing cardio and a bit of weight training is well documented and works, burning a lot of calories while improving your muscle tone. And who doesn't have 20 minutes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment