Sunday, October 31, 2010

C'est L'halloween!!!


I LOVE HALLOWEEEEN!! Getting dressed up and being someone else for a day is always so fun! Carving pumpkins and roasting the seeds - yum!


I remember the days of going out with a pillow case to trick-or-treat! Geez...that was a LOT of candy. I always saved it though, keeping it under my bed for a rainy day I guess?? I just liked to collect it, didn't really care to eat it. Except ketchup chips and mars bars. I miss my Canadian treats!
Be careful how much candy you eat. I promise I'm not one of those people that gives out toothbrushes...but I'm tempted to. I just don't want to be known as the neighborhood witch. I think it's fine to eat an abundance of candy for one day...just be careful not to start buying the big bags of treats weeks in advance, and try to get rid of excess candy after a few days, or just stuff it away to have in moderation. Out of sight out of mind always works for me!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment